Matt Holmes - Sept 13 2023
DIY Laser-Cut Ornaments That Sparkle
The holiday season is all about warmth, togetherness, and embracing creativity. What better way to capture these sentiments than by crafting your very own DIY laser-cut ornaments? These delightful creations are not only a joy to assemble but also serve as a canvas for your artistic expression. Let's dive into the world of crafting magic!
Laser Cut Ornament Kit - Paint and Assemble
1. Gather Your Materials:
Begin by collecting the essentials. You'll need a DIY laser-cut ornament kit, available at most craft stores or online. These kits typically come with wooden pieces intricately cut using a laser, paint, brushes, and assembly instructions.
2. Assemble with Precision: Lay out the wooden pieces and follow the assembly guide below. The laser-cut precision ensures that the parts fit together seamlessly, making the assembly process enjoyable and stress-free. It's a great project for both beginners and experienced crafters.
3. Unleash Your Creativity: Once your ornament is assembled, the real fun begins. You have a blank canvas to paint, and the possibilities are endless. Whether you prefer classic holiday colors or want to experiment with unique designs, these ornaments allow you to express your personal style. or dont I left mine Raw wood because it matches many of the design elements in our house.
4. Add Personal Touches: Consider adding personal touches like names, dates, or special messages to make these ornaments truly one-of-a-kind. They make fantastic personalized gifts for loved ones. We usually like putting atleast a year somewhere on the ornaments so we can look back and see what we made.
5. Display with Pride: After your artwork has dried, hang your laser-cut ornament on the tree (string included in kit), adorn gifts with them, or display them around your home. They will undoubtedly add a touch of handmade charm to your holiday decor.
6. Share the Joy: Crafting DIY laser-cut ornaments is not only a wonderful way to personalize your holiday celebrations but also a delightful activity to share with family and friends. Host ornament-painting gatherings to make cherished memories together, we like to get friends together everyone brings some cookies or holiday dish and out comes the mulled wine and holiday flavored beers....needless to say some creativity really gets flowing then. Crafting them not only adds a personal touch to your festivities but also brings joy and a sense of accomplishment. So, grab your kit, paintbrushes, and let your imagination run wild!
Get this house LIT!
What I really like about these houses is that they can be hung or just sit on a table or night stand. Since they allow space for a electric tealight to placed in side they are a way to bring some holiday cheer into rou kids bedrooms at night, or just sit on a mantle. We really liked these tea lights from Amazon, they had a nice glow and last a good amount of time. The first set were great because they are .24 cents a piece and we use them for a lot of crafting projects or events, but if your not into that they also sell a 12 pack at .42 cents a piece.
Amazon: KOABY Flameless Candles 100 PCS
Amazon: KOABY Flameless Candles 12 PCS
Article credit: Heidi Cohen (https://heidicohen.com/use-blog-to-sell/)